Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2017

Jar opener and bottle opener

product link

So through the years I've seldom had problems opening jars or bottles, but as am getting older and arthritis is settling in there are days where I find myself struggling. I decided to break down and give jar openers a try, large jar lids in particular have been giving me problems. I tried some of those rubber mat openers and didn't have a lot of luck, but saw this become available on a list and requested to try it. 
I'm fairly impressed with how easily it works! It's flexible so you can widen and pinch it to get it over the jar lid, and the back has a recessed section that the jar lids fit into. Squeeze the end a bit and a push and jars pop open fairly easily. The bottle opener is quite nice to, though I think I will be adding a magnet to it and stick it on my fridge so it does not get lost in the "drawer of kitchen do dads". 
I've tried a few of these Chef Remi products now and have been really happy with all of them. They are well crafted and perform great.


No comments:

Post a Comment