Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Bath Mat

bath mat
🌟🌟🌟🌟
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1E1SF3

I received this bath mat as a sample to try. It has excellent non slip backing that holds very well to my floor. The top part of the mat is a very absorbent foam fabric that conforms so comfortably to your feet. actually i wouldn't mind having one of these to stand on at the sink while doing dishes. it would catch any slosh from the sink or drips and be comfy to stand on. Its a very good sized mat also, you can move around a bit while drying off and dressing. It takes a while to dry,  I found it dries faster if I drape it over my towel rack in the tub. my cat has also developed a fondness for lounging on it because its cushy.
It's well constructed with good solid stitching I have no worries about it fraying. I suspect it can be washed in the machine on gentle cycle and hung to dry quite safely.


No comments:

Post a Comment