Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Make up and complexion sponges

makeup blender and konjac sponge

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ET6G7WK/ref=cfb_at_prodpg

I am not a daily makeup wearer and have only recently started using brushes and sponges in application. This set is a pink sponge that is used for makeup application, and a white sponge like (konjac) material that you use during your skin care routine.
The Konjac sponge is really nice. It's hard when dry, but you can put some of your toner or cleanser on it and it softens. It works as an exfoliating agent as you sweep it across your face. Due to some health issues I have what I call "sand acne" tiny little grains in my pores that while not particularly visible, are there nevertheless and sometimes can be itchy. Using the konjac sponge has done a great deal to eliminate this condition.
The pink sponge is a great applicator for primer and base and for some blending. Its very soft and it cleans up quite easily with a drop or two of cleanser and rolled back and forth between my palms under running water. I've heard of these type of sponges shredding easily, this one seems to be fairly sturdy.
I'm glad I added these to my skin care and make up kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment