Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2016

Welcome to my new blog.

I blogged for many years on Livejournal, but it has sadly dwindled away. I dabble around on facebook quite a bit, but want a forum where I can write a bit more extensively and isn't a "time waster" format where it's a bunch of Meme sharing.

Meme's are fun and you may occasionally  see one here, but I want a place where I can ramble a bit.

I occasionally do reviews on products, books, or just like to share some new something that has my attention.

I like to cook, crochet, read, and marathon watch any number of things (at the time of writing this I'm watching Asian horror movies. Trying to track down a series called Tomie. Anyone know it?) I like learning new things. I like gaming.

I hope you'll occasionally find something interesting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment