Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2016

review of chargable tactical flashlight

Link to product on amazon
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Chargable Tactical Flashlight Ultra Bright Handheld LED Torch 


This is one NICE flashlight. The batteries don't come with it but that's easily resolved. You can either use disposable batteries or rechargeable batteries and it has a port for recharging the rechargeable batteries without taking them out. 

Its a solid sturdy body flashlight that I will have no worries of it breaking if dropped, indeed, it's designed to be used as a defense flashlight, you can smack someone in the head with it. 

By pressing on the power button various lengths of time you can get a strobing, SOS, narrow beam or high beam light. There is a dial on the flashlight for narrowing and increasing the beam. It is BRIGHT. Narrow beam is intensely bright, the wide beam has a wide circle of light it casts. I wouldn't hesitate to use this in the woods with camping or even in caves spelunking. (If I still went spelunking)

In all the time I've been doing reviews this is only the second five star review I've ever done. I've actively looked for a fault with this light and can't really find one.  I will probably be buying a second one for my car, this one stays in the house with all the power outages we have to deal with. 





No comments:

Post a Comment