Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2016

rechargable LED book Light

rechargeable LED hands free light

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L6OHWDQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



I often find myself having to dig around in storage containers in the garage or look for things that have drifted somewhere in my car and I really need both hands free, I hate juggling a flashlight while trying to move things around. I picked up this light hoping it might help with this.
It's a quite adaptable light set. You can recharge it through a USB Port, and there is a lamp on each end. Each lamp has two lights in it. You can set it for one or the other of the two bulbs to be lit or for both bulbs to be lit on each end.  It projects quite a bit of light. I wouldn't try going out in the woods hunting with it, but it's completely adequate for digging through boxes in a dark garage or for sitting and reading in a dark car with the lights trained down so that they don't interfere with the drivers night vision. The battery lasts for a good long time between charges. You can also easily twist and wind it around a something nearby and angle the light to exactly where you want it, great for working on an auto.


No comments:

Post a Comment