Search This Blog

Friday, November 25, 2016

Poweradd 10000mAh Portable Charger Power Bank Battery Pack for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Note, and More - Blue Edition

Poweradd 10000mAh Portable Charger Power Bank Battery Pack for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Note, and More - Blue Edition
🌟🌟🌟🌟

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L6PKM8M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


This is a fast charging powerbank.  It takes very little time compared to other banks I've had to charge to full, and I'm amazed at how many devices I can charge off of it. I can get my phone to max, my mp3 player to max and a large tablet a little over halfway charged using this. It's possible it charges better than that, I was using the phone at the time it was charging so may have shaved off some of idea of it's refill ability.
It' fairly compact for a charger of this capacity, I can manage to stuff it in a pocket or corner of my purse.
The only drawback I possibly found is the casing is pretty sturdy if you are going to be just setting it down and letting it charge on a table or something, but if you are someone who is up and going and doing stuff and carrying it with you, I'm not sure how well it would handle being dropped. I play a lot of pokemon go and this was fantastic for that, but I had some worry that I might kill it if it got dropped. (solution was to just put a little bubble pack around it!)
All around best little charger I've picked up so far, I may be giving away some of my smaller chargers and get a second of these. I'm glad I got a special deal on this item and a chance to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment