Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2016

bicycle lights

bicycle light

https://www.amazon.com/GLISTENY-Flexible-Colorful-Waterproof-Headlight/dp/B01K4IYQZC/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1476961966&sr=1-1&keywords=GLISTENY+Flexible+Led+Bicycle+Frame+Lights+Strip



I picked these up for a friend who rides quite a bit. These are light weight and very colorful and bright. With some trial and error we got them affixed to the bike quite securely, my friend was very visible even on a dark somewhat rainy night. Puddles did not seem to affect these lights at all, they continued to glow even though they got drenched. We haven't timed the battery life with them, but so far they've run for about 14 hours without dimming. These are fun little safety feature I'm glad I could pass on to my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment