Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

matcha tea powder

matcha teapowder
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IVYFV3W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This organic matcha tea powder came in a resealable foil pouch. It has a bright green color and a rich herbal aroma.  It is finely ground with no lumping or caking.  In comparison to o ther matcha powders I have tried I found it to be really excellent quality. Some powders are exceedingly bitter or sometimes have a strong wood like flavor (from stems being ground in) this powder has a strong green tea flavor with the intense herbal like flavor I associate with good green tea.  I tried this mixed in ice cream and in a banana and almond milk smoothie, it lent a nice rich green tea flavor to both. This can be used sparingly as it has a strong flavor, a little goes a long way. I would purchase this product again.


No comments:

Post a Comment